Handles the quality monitoring and testing activities in the Process Control section and supports in the implementation of the Integrated Management System. Shall strictly comply to the established environment, health, safety rules and regulations of the company. To share knowledge and skills within the departments in addressing human resource development needs.
- Participates in all regular tool-box meetings and all KY activities to ensure safe performance of assigned tasks.
- Monitors the quality of incoming materials, in-process materials, finished products, advance samples, and exploration samples.
- Prepares the daily composite samples of all materials tested and other special samples according to the Quality Plan.
- Conducts all test activities according to set procedures, instructions and Quality Plan.
- Conducts testing of cement products in the absence of Laboratory Technician or as scheduled.
- Conducts inspection of vital equipment in his area and reports status to superior.
- Conducts hourly compositing of finished products and cement mill products and prepares the daily composites samples of the previous day for submission for the chemical analysis and physical testing.
- BSChE/ BS Chem graduate preferably with license / Chemical Technician
- At least one (1) year experience in laboratory works
- Knows how to use basic laboratory glassware, equipment and apparatus
- Have good oral and written communication
- Computer literate