Takes charge of checking the accuracy of all documents received from Packing & Logistics and submits the same to all concerned departments; as well as reviews all other documents received concerning customers’ orders. To share knowledge and skills within the department in addressing human resource development needs.
- Counter checks all documents submitted by Packing/Logistics and effects necessary corrections on discrepancies/inconsistencies if possible and reports to the Marketing Admin Manager any abnormalities / violations on procedures.
- Prepares and processes the Authority to Withdraw for ex-plant sales.
- Reviews the systems generated Control Sheet of ATW for each Customer Order Form.
- Monitors and reports damages / shortages incurred by Arrastre, Trucking and Shipping.
- Takes into account all the safety aspects, rules and regulations in undertaking every task that needs to be accomplished.
- Graduate of any 4-year college course
- Has good command on both oral and written English
- Computer literate and can operate standard office equipment
- Possesses analytical skills for systems and control
- Mature, confident and with the ability to interact with socially diverse people
- Can work well with minimum supervision
- Must be a resident of Cebu City or nearby cities