Support the Labor Relations Manager in identifying and resolving workplace issues. Act as a communication link or bridge between employees and management to ensure a harmonious work environment. Assist the Labor Relations Manager in creating programs that can improve employee satisfaction, morale and motivation.
- Facilitate the regular conduct of the Employee Forum, Labor Management Committee and the Employee Welfare Committee.
- Ensure proper distribution of information of the minutes to concerned persons and departments.
- Promptly act concerns which do not need top management approval.
- Promptly report to the Labor Relations Manager any issue that requires immediate attention.
- Conduct random inspection of employee facilities such as the canteen, locker areas, recreational facilities, and the gym. Coordinate with other departments if there are findings that needs immediate attention.
- Support safety, health and environment programs by reporting to the concerned department if there are findings related to safety and environment observed during plant funds.
- Facilitate plant-wide activities such as Sports Festival, Family Day, Christmas party and other activities related to employee relations in close coordination with HRD, Admin and committee members.
- Facilitate the conduct of employee satisfaction survey in coordination with HRD.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with all employees.
- Any 4-year course preferably BS Psychology
- Computer literate particularly on Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and systematic
- Attention to details
- Innovative and Creative