The position assists the Information System Manager to design and help build up computer network and on server operating system. He/she also maintain computer networks in the organization. When there is a problem in the system, he/she is expected to troubleshoot and provide timely solutions. He/she installs and continually improves computer equipment.
- Check daily performance of critical devices and applications specifically on the servers.
- Conduct random audit on user access control list.
- Conduct PMS on Desktop and printers.
- Conduct PMS on critical devices and applications.
- Maintain inventory on critical devices.
- Create monthly summary report.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostic to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defecting products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, or any computer related course.
- At least 3 years previous experience in costumer support, computer operations, systems administration or another related area.
- Motivated to advance in profession.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining simple procedures in writing or verbally; good decision making skills.
- Familiar with operating systems and its command/utilities at a user level; navigate through the file system, and use I/O redirection.