Handles the quality monitoring and testing activities in the Process Control section and supports the Implementation of the Integrated Management System.
- Enforces and abides by the Basic Safety Rules / Regulations, Safety and Health Policy as stipulated on the Safety Handbook (RM-03-01-002) and be responsible for the safety of oneself in performing the job.
- Perticipates in all tool-box meetings during his shift and all KY activities to ensure safe performance of assigned task.
- Monitors the quality of incoming materials, in-process materials, finished products, advance samples, and exploration samples.
- Prepares the daily composite samples of all materials tested and other special samples according to Quality Plan.
- Conducts all tests activities according to set procedures, instructions and Quality Plans.
- Conducts testing of cement products in the absence of Laboratory Technician or as scheduled.
- Conducts inspection of vital equipment in his area and reports the status to the superior.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and orderliness within the work area.
- Graduate of BS-Chemical Engineering; BS-Chemistry; Chemical Technician
- Preferably with license
- With at least one (1) year experience in laboratory works
- Must be computer literate
- Must be good in oral and written communication
- Knows how to use basic laboratory glass wares, equipment, and apparatus
- Capacity to manipulate testing equipment and related precision instruments