Regularly inspect buildings and indoor facilities to ensure that they are generally clean and well maintained and free from unsafe and unsanitary condition. Ensure proper maintenance and servicing of admin office machines including vehicles. Ensure company properties including the water refilling station are properly managed and accounted for. Comply with the company rules and regulations including those related to environment, health, safety rules and regulations.
- Conduct and report periodic and regular inspections of buildings indoor facilities and its accessories, supplies and equipment.
- Plan and execute repair activities using Admin Autonomous Maintenance team.
- Properly coordinate with Outdoor Administrative Coordinator for the prioritization / schedule or repair activities of Admin Autonomous Maintenance team.
- Ensure timely implementation of requested services and work requests while working within the departments approved annual budget.
- Monitor cost of repair, maintenance and replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, service vehicles, building and other related indoor facilities.
- Properly arrange vehicle requests to maximize utilization of all Admin service vehicles.
- Ensure the timely renewal of LTO registration of all company vehicles.
- Graduate of any four (4) year College course.
- With at least 2 years related experience in Admin functions preferably in an industrial plant.
- Good initiative and courtesy skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Computer literate particularly on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capable of handling multiple task.
- Can work with less supervision.
- Knowledgedable about ISO.
- Ability to perform certain task such as document processing and maintenance.