Responsible in recruitment / hiring of manpower for casual and probationary employees. Facilitate activities on employee relations for company-wide activities. Handle employees statutory and company-initiated benefits to ensure compliance to law, labor standards, procedures, approved company policies and management standards and abide with environment, health, safety rules and regulations. To share knowledge and skills within the department in addressing human resource development needs.
- Facilitate request for manpower placement and check conformity to the requirements.
- Perform initial screening and scrutiny of job applications and arrange schedule of examination and interviews.
- Coordinate with the requesting department in the conduct of application technical examinations and interview schedule.
- Facilitate employment requirements of qualified applicant.
- Facilitate in the regular conduct of the performance evaluation / review and ensure submission and completion from departments.
- Assist the HR Section Head in conducting evaluation on the effectiveness of the training programs and prepare post-training evaluation reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the presentation materials and certificates for the conduct of the training as may be required.
- Facilitate on-the-job training, maintain OJT’s records, facilitate deployment and generate time records and allowance of the OJT’s.
- Oversee implementation of on-the-job training.
- Administer pre-employment examination, check results, prepare assessment and candidates’ profiles and forward to HR Section Head and/or HR Manager for further assessment.
- College Graduate preferably BS Psychology or business related
- With at least 2 years related experience in HR Functions
- Knowledgeable in IMS Documentations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organized and systematic