Responsible for timely analysis of significant cost variances between current costs versus budget and for expenses versus previous years.
- Monitors / updates the Fixed Assests Schedule / Movement for additions and disposals, and prepares journal entries for the monthly depreciation expense.
- Prepares the monthly schedules for property, plant and equipment movement and Construction in progress.
- Monitors and reclassifies cost of plant projects to prepare accounts upon completion and prepares / updates monthly Investment Plan Status.
- Checks completeness and correctness of the data on SAP system.
- Prepares a schedule for Goods Received not invoiced and coordinates with Treasury and Billing staff for the accrual of unbilled receiving reports.
- Monitors the ending balances of inventory tank and Tank Offset account.
- Prepares journal entries for Monitoring Trust Fund transactions and interest expense.
- Monitors, updates and prints month-end Subsidiary balances for checking by concerned employees.
- Prepares actual vs Budget reports per cost centers.
- Prepares, analyzes and submits to the Gen. Accounting Manager the monthly comparative schedule of expense.
- Graduate of BS-MGT. Accountancy or BS-Accountancy
- At least six (6) months to one (1) year relevant working experience
- Highly trainable
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Should possess very good to excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills