Ensures that billings form suppliers and contractors are accurate and the appropriate entries and cost centers are assigned for easy payable processing.
- Checks billings/invoices and prepares the entries prior to processing of payment.
- Prepares journal entries for the allocation of power cost to cost centers.
- Prepares billing statements for various disbursement.
- Conducts monthly physical count of cement bags.
- Assists in the preparation of the monthly cost Analyses Package.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience preferably from a manufacturing firm or reputable accounting firm.
- BS Accountancy or Management Accounting Graduate.
- Proficient on the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly trainable.
- Must be a resident of Cebu City.