Deliver Nursing care in the promotion and maintenance of the general physical, emotional and mental health of employees and help in rehabilitating the sick and injured. Shall strictly comply and enforce environmental, health, safety rules and regulations.
- Daily consultations at the clinic, taking vital signs.
- Issuance of sick leave and fit to work.
- Preparation and replenishments of medicines and medical supplies
- Receive calls of employees who apply for leave, especially those with medical related reasons and give medical services.
- Implement nursing activities related to sanitation ang government mandated health programs pursued by the department within the plant.
- Handle reimbursement claims of medical, dental and laboratory expenses of the employees as well as cash disbursements and replenishment of the fund.
- Take charge of clinic & medical activities in the absence of the doctor or medical department manager.
- Make monthly report relevant to clinic operations and for statutory requirements.
- Knowledgeable of company Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, IMS Policy and other company policies.
- During Epidemic or Pandemic, shall handle screening of employees to avoid the spread of the particular disease inside the plant.
- Must be a registered nurse with adequate nursing skills.
- With at least 2-year experience in the general emergency nursing care.
- Hospital experience is an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Composed under pressure, well mannered, exercises patience and diligence at all times.
- Completed the prescribed course on Basic Occupational Safety & Health ( BOSH ).
- Knowledgeable in the general procedures of identification/treatment of common industrial illness.