Typically oversees the construction activity and responsible for the safety and health of his/her subordinates. To share knowledge and skills within the department in addressing human resource development needs.
- Conduct KY in every activity and takes Supervises in-house maintenance works.
- Check safety measures and signs receiving report and materials withdrawal slip.
- Coordinates/discusses with other department personnel with regards to new activities.
- Does cost and quantity estimates and prepare purchase requisition materials.
- Facilitates equipment request and records progress of work accomplishment for work orders.
- Does monitoring of different facilities in the plant, construction survey and prepares department’s work request.
- Experience in civil works both vertical and horizontal structures for at least 2 years.
- Have knowledge on building design regulatory standard.
- Knowledgeable in drawing plan interpretation.
- Experience in AutoCAD for at least 1 year.
- Can prepare technical report and able to understand drawing plans, communicate well with subordinates and can work under pressure.
- Aware of construction safety practices.
- Computer literate.