Responsible in providing administrative and secretarial support for the Admin department. In addition to data-entry, report writing, filing and scheduling, work on special projects and other duties will include scheduling complex activities, meetings and events.
- Plan meetings and conference calls arrange and manage meetings.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- College Graduate with office related experience
- Good command in oral and written English
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Word
- Knowledgeable in ISO documentation
- Attention to details
- Creative and Innovate
- Good Interpersonal Skills