Entertains calls and receives sales order, encodes and processes sales order, and ensures the timely approval of these documents; coordinates with costumers service staff for the timely release and delivery of cement booking and orders. Shall strictly comply and follow the established environment, health, safety, rules and regulations of the company. To share knowledge and skills within the department in addressing human resource development needs.
- Receives and entertain sales order calls and booking.
- Prepares and process the sales order form.
- Ensures that all processed sales order are signed and approved on time based on schedules of delivery.
- Coordinate with sales agents on delivery of ATW and collection of payments form customers.
- Coordinates with Sales Officer on the availability of cement and loading/withdrawal schedules.
- Participate in department regular meetings.
- Joins in the actual booking, processing, selling activities for the costumers.
- Monitors daily delivery and submits daily sales performance for check and balance of product.
- Monitors payment made by customer prior to release of ATW and participate in the review of all customer accounts.
- Ensures that the safety rules and regulation of the company are strictly followed.
- Preferably accounting graduate
- Has good command of both oral and written English
- Computer literate and can operate standard office equipment
- Possesses analytical skills
- Mature, confident and with ability to interact with socially diverse people
- Can work well with minimum supervision